Route sales to existing customers; new sales and supply route development; business support for clients using one's experience, knowledge and expertise in trading and recycling operations.
- Recycling factory staff
On-arrival inspection, analysis, processing and shipping inspection of minor metals; introduction of operational equipment and analytical devices; factory operation and inventory management.
- Staff for general affairs department
(Accounting) financial affairs, administration, tax accounting, capital raising (General Affairs) personnel recruitment, employee training, overall general affairs
- University graduates up to the age of 25, new graduates or recently graduated *Candidates considering working overseas are preferred.
- High school graduates between the age of 18 and 30.
- University graduates up to the age of 35.
*Applicants with experience in general affairs and accounting, regardless of the industry, are preferred.
|■Location and work hours
- Head Office or Tokyo Office (Work hours) 9:00 to 17:30
- Head Office Factory , I.T. , II or III Factory (Work hours) 8:30 to 17:00
- Head Office only (Work hours) from 9:00 to 17:30
- Basic salary
*Skills and experience will be considered when determining salary.
|■Working conditions and Welfare
- Salary raise - once a year; Bonuses - twice a year
- Payment of transportation expenses for commuting; Commuting by private vehicle is permitted
- Comprehensive social insurance package
- Overtime allowances, Incentives
*Employees at the Tokyo Office may not commute by private vehicle.
|■Holidays and Leave
- Five-day workweek (Off weekends and public holidays; however, employees may on occasion be required to work the first Saturday of the month)
- Summer holidays (3 days)/New Year holidays (6 days)
- Company anniversary (March 1)
*120 total non-working days per year.